Malawi has much to offer. Malawi has been called the ‘the warm heart of Africa’ and the ‘Africa for beginners’ There is so much to like about Malawi its hard to know where to start. Stunning scenery and incredibly friendly locals and the relative ease of travel makes Malawi a number one choice destination for first timers to Africa and the usual suspects that return year on year.
Blue Lizard Adventures invites you to take the time to explore the wilderness, dive, swim, sail or canoe into Lake Malawi’s warm waters, or soak up the vibrant local flavour and we are sure you will find yourself seduced by all Malawi has to offer.
10 Reasons to visit Malawi:
- The National Parks in Malawi: untouched wilderness to; snorkel, walk and drive through.
- Fantastic climate, temperate, for all year round swimming and snorkeling!
- Lake Malawi was ranked top among the world’s fresh water diving destinations.
- Incredible fishing.
- Accommodation, food, travel, and cost of living, in general is much cheaper than most places in the region.
- Stunning beaches: Likoma Island’s beaches were ranked among the world’s top 25.
- Sublime culture and extremely friendly locals.
- Liwonde National Park was rated among top fourteen ‘eco treasures’.
- Malawi to offer one of the most varied landscapes in all Africa. Superb scenery from grassy plains, to incredible waterfalls, from mountains to coastal flats and beaches.
- Malawi offers a fantastic array of outdoor adventures sports including; fishing, snorkeling, mountain biking, hiking and horse riding.
|Fishing on Lake Malawi|
|Sunset over Lake Malawi|
|Malawi stunning scenery|
|Safari in Malawi|