|Responsible Travel Advice from Blue Lizard Adventures|
To ensure your trip is everything you dream, runs smoothly and also to ensure that you are travelling responsibly and sustainably, please take a moment to consider our travel advice from Blue Lizard Adventures….
|Respect local cultures and buy locally|
Passport & Visas
Cancellation and Insurance
|Travel Responsibly with Blue Lizard Adventures|
Other Health Issues
Blue lizard Adventures aim to minimise the effects on the planet by:
- Minimise paper usage, always use recycled paper and recycle any paper waste. Wherever possible send out information via email.
- Curb the company’s energy output by: using energy saving light bulbs, all electrical equipment is only used when necessary and always turned off when not in use. Heating is kept to a minimum.
- Off set carbon where possible.
- Promote education of sustainability, responsible travel and support conservation.
- Work with, advocate and promote projects that have close links with their local communities and support local schemes.
- Work with projects and companies of the same values
|Blue Lizard Adventures|
Advice for the visitor on responsible travel:
- Reduce your carbon footprint by choosing the appropriate mode of transport.
- Off set some carbon emissions.
- Pack only essentials, many items can be bought or replaced.
- Turn off electrical items
- Eat seasonally and locally, thus reducing the energy cost of transportation and supports local traders.
- Carry one sturdy refillable water bottle instead of buying every day.
- Recycle plastic, glass and paper were possible
- Donate clothes, electronics, books and cosmetics to local charities and hostels
|Off set your carbon before you leave!|